A HOME IN THE HEART OF KADRIORG
– The house will be completed in February 2021
– Cosy and quiet house with 9 apartments
– Storage room is included in the price of each apartement
– Four parking spaces on the grounds
– Apartments with ceilings up to 3m high, concrete floors and slabs, forced ventilation, floor heating
– A 5-minute walk from the Kadriorg Park
– An 11-minute walk from the sea
– There is legendary cafe and shop NOP in a walking distance and other restaurants like Mantel ja Korsten, Taverna del Gallo Nero, Gourmet Coffee
– The interior plan can be adapted to your wishes until July 2020
– Only high-quality and ecological finishing materials. Exceptional quality of construction works
– Construction supervision by ProAdvice OÜ. Responsible specialist Vjacheslav Mamoma
– Reliable builder. Company Vanalinna Ehitus OÜ. Building project manager Indrek Kaselt
– Rich experience in project management. Company Balfour OÜ. Member of the board Margus Mändmets
– Interior designer Kärt Loopalu, SuperEllips OÜ
COMPLETELY RENOVATED BUILDING
Naturally, the house imposes certain restrictions on utility routings, windows and stairs. The client’s wishes and vision of their ideal home are taken into account, and an interior designer will help each client find solutions to match these ideas.
It’s going to be like new house. The building will be completely reconstructed to its historical size. The extant original facade details will be restored and exhibited, and copies will be made to substitute missing details or those that cannot be restored. Structural engineering systems and solutions complying with all modern structural engineering standards will be utilized. Overall, this is an old house with the feel of a new one.
The details of the house are worth mentioning, as they might become a source of inspiration and cornerstones for creating a new home. Reviving and restoring these details can be both a challenge and a luxury. There are a few apartments in this house. In each one, modern interior design and finishing solutions have been used. The basement floor of the house has several large storerooms and utility rooms, while the living areas with high ceilings are pleasantly spacious for comfortable living. It will be a gorgeous wooden facade renovated house, within walking distance of the NOP cafe for a morning coffee. Kadriorg Park is also nearby for a jog as well as the seaside area for dog walking.
URBAN SPACE WITH A SPECIAL STATUS
Tailor-made apartments and apartment building. This is how the developer and constructor would like to give you an opportunity to create your own home, your own world in a hundred-year-old building in Kadriorg.
Kadriorg is a special district and an urban space where age and history make things more appealing and make the atmosphere more inviting. Centuries-old buildings carry even bigger stories than younger ones and are of ever-increasing value. In other districts, the streets and quarters are still being renovated, but the Kadriorg district has been complete for the last 50 years, where a limited amount of new and modern can be created.
The present-day Köleri Street took shape during the Estonian urbanization of the early 20th century before the birth of the first Republic of Estonia. While several other houses on Köleri Street have already been revitalized, the No. 14 house is now next in line. This is a rather authentic example of a Lender house: a nine-axis building with an original historical wooden door, wooden windows and moldings above the windows. Köleri 14 is located in a charming atmospheric area and the architecture of the house is considered highly valuable from urban planning point of view as well.
NB! The pictures are illustrative. Furniture and decor elements are not included in the price of the apartments.